Friday, August 26, 2011

Parisian Poodle Party




I recently had the opportunity to do the most adorable party for one of my dear friends that I have known since I was in elementary school.  I LOVE doing parties for my girlfriends little girls.  Especially since I can remember our parties when we were younger.  Just to give you an idea, let's travel back a few years!
That is me, second from the left and Tina third from the left!

Tina's daughter Daphne, who is turning 8 years old, was having her birthday party at a local pet store and we decided to "glam" it up and do a Parisian Poodle theme!  LOTS of pink and so pretty!


We got the guests excited with this adorable invite!






What a gorgeous dessert table!





Love all the details and all the pink, pink, pink!  Tina, you did an amazing job and I know Daphne LOVED it all!

Here's the sweet birthday girl and her pretty Mommy!


4 comments:

  1. I love the blog post about Daphne's party. I was so excited to share your talent with all my friends. Thank you so much for making Daphne's 8th birthday party the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frilly, girly styling is just perfect for this theme! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete