Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Gavin!


Things have been so busy with the shop lately!  SO HAPPY about that!  But, I have been neglecting my blog and all the party pics that my sweet customers have been sending me.  I love sharing the creative parties that they put together and seeing how they incorporate my designs into an amazing event! 

My nephew Gavin turned six in September and has just recently become obsessed and very knowledgeable about all things Star Wars.  He wanted to have his party at a local bowling alley, complete with laser tag for just a few of his closest friends.   So, I got busy designing the perfect invite and party goods for his special day. 

We set the mood for the party with this invite.

Then added a fun Happy Birthday banner for décor. 

 Love this cake!


How cute are these little guys?

May the Force be with You……don’t forget your favors!


Happy Birthday Gavin!  I can’t believe you are six.  I remember every single detail of the first time I held you, the day you were born.  You have charmed our hearts and are probably one of the sweetest, most caring little boys I have ever met.  We love you so much and can’t wait to celebrate more birthdays with you!

September 16, 2005


September 16, 2011

1 comment: