Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon........

I think nursery rhyme parties are so adorable and the perfect theme to celebrate a first birthday party.  What is sweeter than all the classic stories we all grew up on?

When Sarah asked me to design a "boyish nursery rhyme" themed invitation for her son Brayden's first birthday party, I couldn't wait to get started.  We decided to focus the invitation on Hey Diddle Diddle.  I added a touch of blue and green madras plaid to coordinate on all the party goods, just to give it that LITTLE BOY touch.


How cute are these snacks?  Love the Three Men in a Tub!  Sarah was a school teacher so she had tons of really creative games for the kids too!


Each child got their own little bag of Golden Books for their favors!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura! I have seen your blog and have it bookmarked. I thought I was a follower but I wasn't...so now I am :) It was so great meeting you today! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete