Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finley's Sweet Shop


How many times do we say to ourselves, "Wow, time is really flying by?"  This year, I have said that so many times and really meant it.  As we get closer to Christmas, I begin to realize that my three little girls are going to be celebrating their birthdays in less than a month.  The twins are going to be four and my sweet baby is going to be two years old.  How did this happen so fast?

Last year, I did two separate birthday parties on consecutive weekends for the girls.  I was tired and I know all my friends and family who had to come over to our house two weekends in a row were tired too.  But, I feel like every child needs their own first birthday party and I wanted that for Finley.   This year, in just about 3 weeks, we are doing a combined party for all three of them.  It's going to be Vintage Circus and oh so girly.   I have been planning this party for almost 8 months now and I just can't wait to see all my ideas come to life.  And I can't wait to post pics of the day!

So, just because I am getting really excited about their party next month and also because I am a little nostalgic about my babies growing up, enjoy these pictures from Finley's Sweet Shop last year.  


2 comments:

  1. Laura...you are truly amazing! I wish I had been this creative when you and your sister were little girls. I'm so proud of you!

    XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. you really have the talent Laura.great post!cakes on line

    ReplyDelete